Friday, August 13

Why He Didn't Call - Welcome




Why He Didn't Call

Welcome to my Why He Didn't Call Blog!

I am so excited to have this as my latest addition in helping women navigate the frustrations of why men don't call and how the heck you should best handle this!

This topic hits pretty close to home for me.

No matter how much I've learned over the years, it doesn't fail that I carry my cell phone around and check it infectiously. You'd think I was waiting for a call from a lottery corporation.

Then there's that excitement when the phone finally rings, and I'm anticipating a call, text, or message (anything!) from "my guy", only to find out it's MOM!

Joy!

I'm sure if you're a woman, you can relate.

What's more frustrating then waiting and waiting for him to call is knowing that I'm WAITING for him to call!

I know better than to be waiting around. But it's like I can't help it.

The call means so much!

This is why I created this blog...to free you from the insanity of waiting for "some guy" to contact you, all the while as he goes about his busy day whistling and skipping about.

Let me bring you some freedom!

If there's anything you need (well, I can't actually twist his arm to get him to call you), just let me know!

-Kat

Why He Didn't Call

P.S. Feel free to add this blog as an RSS feed or bookmark it to your favorites. Why not share it with a friend also?!

P.P.S. Check out my Why He Didn't Call Site for even more great calling men tips!

P.P.P.S. I also have another site dedicated to women getting their lover back - Check it out!


No comments:

Post a Comment